Click on cover for larger version
Success by Design, Inc., can digitally print a custom front or back cover designed by your school. If you need assistance in designing your cover, our graphic design team can help for a small fee.
Custom digital covers can be printed on one or both sides in either black and white or as many colors as you wish. The minimum order for a custom digital cover is 50 planners.
Your planner consultant would be happy to provide you with a custom cover quote and answer any questions you may have.
Digital Cover Material Option:
- .12 point cover stock with 1.3 mil film lamination on both sides (the same material as our back cover)
Custom Cover Submission Guidelines:
- Submit at a resolution of 300 dpi, CMYK color, in one of the following file formats: PDF, EPS (with fonts converted to outlines), TIF, or JPEG.
- Trim size for primary, elementary, and middle/jr. high planners: 8.375” width x 10.875” height
- Trim size for high school planners: 6” width x 9” height
- If the artwork bleeds off the cover, add 1/8″ all the way around, and allow the artwork to extend into that area.
- Please phone us at 1-800-593-8312 if you have additional questions regarding custom cover specifications.